Help Starts Here

Talbert House helps children, adults and families coping with addiction, mental health and/or involvement in the legal system to support positive growth and change.



The Housing service line assists transitional adults, veterans, and families who need housing and other support services provided in scattered sites and designated apartment buildings throughout the community. Talbert House offers sober independent living, shelter housing, transitional housing, supportive housing services, and permanent supportive housing and referrals.

Call today to determine if you are eligible and learn what options are available. Help is available 24/7 at (513) 338-8596.

Services provided in Brown, Butler, and Hamilton counties.

Access to services
For program information or to schedule an appointment call 513-221-HELP(4357).  
In crisis or need immediate assistance 24/7 call 513-281-CARE(2273) or Text Talbert to 839863. 
In an emergency call 911.