Help Starts Here

Talbert House helps children, adults and families coping with addiction, mental health and/or involvement in the legal system to support positive growth and change.

Courts & Corrections Services

Community Corrections

Community Corrections provides residential treatment services in halfway house and community-based correctional facility settings.

Treatment services provided to clients are research-based, best practices.  Staff develop individualized treatment plans based on the client’s needs addressing criminal thinking as well as mental health and substance use disorders.  Corrections programs offer a secure, supervised and structured living environment for clients. Clients also have access to adult basic education and GED programming and vocational services. Electronic monitoring and community residential center housing are also available.

Services provided in Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren counties.


Community Correctional Center (CCC)

CCC is a Community Based Correctional Facility (CBCF) located in Warren County providing residential care, assessment, treatment, and reintegration programming for adult male felony offenders primarily from Butler, Clermont, and Warren Counties.

View the CCC Program Overview

Men and Women's Halfway Houses

Halfway houses are community corrections programs for federal, state, and county offenders that offer assessment, treatment, and reintegration for adult male and female offenders in a residential setting. Services include case management, substance use disorder treatment, mental health treatment, criminality/behavior modification, restitution and child support, frequent and random drug testing, education, employment readiness, verified and monitored community employment, and a variety of supportive activities. 

These programs serving Southwest Ohio are known as: Cornerstone, Pathways, Serenity Hall, Spring Grove, and Turtle Creek Center.

See our Men's and Women's Halfway Houses Overview for more information.

See our Hamilton County Court Guide for additional services.

Access to services
To find services near you, call 513-221-HELP(4357).  
In crisis or need immediate assistance 24/7 call 513-281-CARE(2273) or Text Talbert to 839863. 
If you are a veteran in need of resources, call 513-281-VETS (8387)
In an emergency call 911.